|Home||» Products||» Chain||» G 12 Chain|
G 12 Chain
Product Code : 181
G 12 Chain
- 50% Higher Work Load Limit Grade 120 offers + 50% higher WLL over Grade 80 allowing a downsize of chains.
- Weight Reduction The downsizing of the chains results in lower weights for chain slings.Higher Wear Resistance Due to the special form of the profile chain, a larger contact is achieved between the bearing surfaces of the links. This, in turn, reduces the surface pressure on the chain and consequently reduces wear substantially. This is a real advantage in abrasive environments.
- Bending Resistance The new profile of the G120 chain has up to 38% higher moment of resistance compared to regular round-link chains with the same diameter. Therefore, the chain can withstand bending forces better than round-link chains and is well equipped for heavy applications.
- Higher Safety Factor With same dimension of chain and workload, G120 offers a safety factor of 6:1 compared to G80 with 4:1.
- Color-Coded Corrosion Protection G120 has a powder coated finish in blue, which provides easy identification and corrosion protection.
- exceeds the 4:1 NACM safety factor if G80 loading is used
- meets the NACM standard for heat resistnace with 400° F
- meets the 20,000 cycle ASTM-Standard fatigue-test for Grade 100
143, Nagdevi Street, Mumbai - 400003, Maharashtra, India
Mr. Gautam Jithra (Partner)
Mr. Shrenik Jithra (Marketing Manager)
Mr. Sachin Jithra (Sales Manager)